Sunday, August 30, 2009

Single Again

Well, I've checked everything off of my to do list. Walked around campus mapping out my classes, made a resume, made a list of places to apply for jobs, bought some books off a former student (saving about $100 in the process, woot!), found a gorgeous bridesmaid dress for Em's wedding.. I'm on top of things, that's for damn sure. But I'm so ronery :( I finally had a conversation with the man in Austin that didn't start and end in the same breath. However, it ended 345 seconds in, and took with it any hope I had of a sustainable LDR. Hello again to the single life! At least this time I came out knowing a little more about myself. For example, he helped me realize I love to cuddle all night long. Sigh...

Pictures to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog